Friday, April 6, 2007

It's my Birthday! It's my Birthday!

12 September 2006

And so I hit a healthy 26... When my 21st birthday came around I was in the Netherlands and never ever thought I would even visit New Zealand and here I am... Enjoying my 26th in Wellington!




A few friends and I spent the weekend at the snowfields of mt Ruapehu. I'll write a bit more about that later. On monday evening some friends came over to our place to share the joyous day. Everyone brought some desert and I must say it was quite an exotic selection! We got to bed at 1AM tuesday morning after an awesome social and way to much sweet stuff!

So now I can introduce you guys to some friends! All of them made sure that I have loads of sugar in my diet hehe. Emily got me a great set of cooking tools, I have no excuse now! :)

John and Annelize decorated my room with some baloons and stuff. It was a excellent surprise waiting for me when I came back from the mountain, sore muscles and all! They really spared no effort to make my bday special. Dinner, balloons, movies... Thanks guys, love you both!

Does this look festive or what!?

room.jpg
Here we have "kameelperd" he's a gift from my niece... awesome hey!?

kameelperd.jpg

The fooood

lekkerverjaarete.jpg

Ma buddy Kelvin from Malaysia

pelle3.jpg

In the foreground Mario from Uitenhage (Nood Kaap!) He's one of the best fast bowlers in New Zealand! John and Liza at the back with Emily from Dunedin.

pelle2.jpg

From left to right Jeff, Ben, Rachelle, Leona, Shinead and Joy
pelle1.jpg

Some flowers my sister sent me... awesome! I did however receive it at work! Try explaining that one to the ladies! hehe

3.jpg
Well then... soon I'll give you the run-down of how I lost my b-u-t while snowboarding...

Cheerio!

Superfly - out!

Ps. Thanks for all the emails, calls and text messages. You all really made this bday special! Love ya!


No comments: